- January 18 @ 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
- January 27 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- February 24 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- March 9 @ 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
- April 7 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- May 5 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Lucas Richman leads the Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra in a live concert recording of three of his original compositions: Concerto for Piano and Orchestra: In Truth (Jeffrey Biegel, piano), Concerto for Oboe and Orchestra: The Clearing (Cynthia Koledo DeAlmeida, oboe) and Three Pieces for Cello and Orchestra (Inbal Segev, cello). The album, IN TRUTH Lucas Richman, is released by Albany Records.