- October 7 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- November 4 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- December 1 @ 8:00 pm - 10:30 pm
- December 15 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- December 16 @ 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- January 18, 2019 @ 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Lucas Richman leads the Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra in a live concert recording of three of his original compositions: Concerto for Piano and Orchestra: In Truth (Jeffrey Biegel, piano), Concerto for Oboe and Orchestra: The Clearing (Cynthia Koledo DeAlmeida, oboe) and Three Pieces for Cello and Orchestra (Inbal Segev, cello). The album, IN TRUTH Lucas Richman, is released by Albany Records.