“Music Can Make Your Life Complete”
April 4 at 11:00 am–12:00 pm EDT
Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra
Spring Has Sprung
Young Peoples Concert
Spring is in the air! Join Fiddlesticks for music that inspires his favorite springtime activities!
Fiddlesticks invites you to arrive at 10:00 a.m. to make sure you experience everything these concerts have to offer!
- Learn the Fiddlesticks Theme Song, “Music Can Make Your Life Complete” with guest vocalist Katy Williams
- Meet Pittsburgh Symphony musicians and ask them about their instruments
- Move to music and explore rhythm
- Make a craft to take home with you
- Hear the full Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra at 11:15 a.m. when Fiddlesticks and the orchestra take the stage
Fiddlesticks wants to make sure everyone feels welcome at these concerts!
A family restroom, Braille programs, a quiet room, fidgets, and noise-cancelling headphones are available at all Fiddlesticks concerts.